Thursday, August 4, 2011

Double Happiness - Kofuku Japanese Cuisine at Seri Pacific Hotel

Another great dinning experience at Seri Pacific Hotel. I had been eating many Japanese food now a day. I really strongly recommend "Kofuku" - mean double happiness (Japanese)



Nice dinning ambiance with nice & friendly waitress serving us.



Teppanyaki is definately one of my favorite.


One of the reason why i love teppanyaki because a good chef will entertain us with the flaming.



No matter what, you must try the bake oyster, I love it so much. Although is bake, but it is still very juicy and the cheese did not cover the oyster taste.



This is my first time drinking Sake, but i still prefer my Jack Daniel.



Even our Ex prime minister, Tun Dr Mahathir also visited this restaurant. You should give it a try too.


Dessert is always my favorite too, Chocolate Fondue will make me super happy... I wish i can deep into the chocolate sauce too.


The Company
Seri Pacific Hotel(Kofuku)
Jalan Putra, P.O. Box 11468,
50746, Kuala Lumpur.

Tel:03-40425555  (for reservation)


4 comments:

  1. Food average but the worst service (especially the attitude of the Manager ) ever encountered in my life (40yrs).
    Definitely will never go there again not even if they pay me to.

    ReplyDelete